Friday, May 6, 2011

Blog Post #2 (One day they will have witty, clever titles but for now I'm being lazy!)

Another lunchtime post (well it started as a lunch time post)....

So it seems thus far this Blog is basically a bunch of me doing what others tell me to do with it. First Angie tells me to start it. Now Shawna sez to post pictures. "So it shall be written, so it shall be done." (I got the commands from them thru text/im so they really were written!)

Since I've already figured this will likely be mostly about my newly developed paper crafting hobby (shopping obsession) my first pictures should be of my newly re-purposed craft (and Study for Bic) room. I'm hoping to stay organized with my things and having a room, or at least half a room, for everything has made it pretty easy. Even though I am mostly messy and lazy. 



(*Shawna should be careful what she wishes commands for. I have more crafting room photos!!!)

This is my "Spiffy Nifty Neat" Corner. It actually stays fairly neat for me. Well as long as you don't look in the drawers too much. You can see my BigShot on the bottom shelf. I'm still super excited about that one. I know, lame-o, but wait until you've tried it! Die-cutting, who knew it could be so fun. See the chair in the lower left hand corner of the photo? I think Indy cat sabotaged it so he can reclaim it as his. It broke on me last night :(



Well I think that is it for now. I'm pretty sure at this point its just me talking to me anyhow** and I need to start closing up shop at work and get ready for Baked Macaroni dinner(!!!) and the Monrovia Street Fair.
-Angela/Bob

**I now have TWO followers!! One is Angie and the other I asked if they'd follow me so I wouldn't be so lonely but 2 is 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment