Tis' a momentous occasion. All shall observe!!!
Okay, maybe not, because most likely I'll ramble on and on for most of my postings. (I've been told I like to hear myself talk. Writing is really just an extension of talking, especially in this modern day of blogs, instant msgs, FB posts, Tweets, etc.) So warning has been given, not that it is likely I will get many readers or "followers" needing to heed it.
I could go on and on with this one, but I just wanted to take a quick moment during lunch to get my first posting up. I sent the link to Angie to check out, so it will be nice for her to have something besides a bunch of blank space to look at.
So that's it, for now!
-Bob
**Now future roommate will one day be able to google my (likely abandoned) blog and laugh at me!**
**Now future roommate will one day be able to google my (likely abandoned) blog and laugh at me!**
No comments:
Post a Comment