Thursday, May 26, 2011

3 day (possibly 4!) day weekend coming up...

(I said I'd throw in a non-craft related post every now & then. I didn't lie! But I am sure my 1 loyal follower doesn't mind the crafts stuff.)

YAY for longer weekends! Isn't it a bit sad that most people rejoice at the thought of it, shouldn't work be a little more inviting and enjoyable? Shouldn't we be able to at least like what we do most of the time? There are a lucky few out there, but I guess even they like the 3 day weekend too.

Excited for our weekend plans: Camping! It's been forever and a day since I last went camping (at Follows Camp, too bad it's not open anymore :(  )This time we will be checking out Hanna Flat's. Apparently it has some great restrooms. The "who" part of the weekend has changed a few times but I think its as close to "set in stone" as it's going to get. It'll be a mostly family weekend, but I'll still manage to have some fun ; ) And I am sure I will manage to take a few hundred photos. Especially since it will be my niece's, Gabby (like my "readers don't know who she is!) first camping trip. She is only 1.5 yrs old, so I'm sure one day she'll need picture proof since she is likely going to have no memory of the trip. I'll make sure to post some of those pictures once we get back, especially of the yummy s'mores! (And you, Shawna, will be jealous of our Super Fun Camping Trip! you missed out on.)

That is all for now,
Bob

*Updates since I started writing this:
-It will not be a 4 day weekend afterall :( Just the standard 3 Day.
-Gabby is teething, and had some ER time last night, but she seems to be on the mend, and Sonja is expecting her to be fine once the tooth breaks the skin. So camping is still on!
-It's Thurs, not Wed.
-And I want something sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment